Saturday 17 August 2013

Home Farmer magazine article on quail

I have been privileged recently to have a piece of writing about keeping quail published in Homer Farmer magazine, a publication I have been following and reading for some time.  I find it has some great tips, information and recipies on all sorts of topics and projects that anyone with a smallholding or a backgarden can benefit from.

My article looked at the basics of keeping quail, and I have been very fortunate that the Home Farmer team have allowed me to publish the link to my article on my website and blog.  So you get to read part of the magazine FOR FREE!

Here is the link, have a read, you might just find yourself planning to keep quail and signing up to a subscription of home farmer.

Quail article link to Home Farmer quail article by Andrew Homer

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment